Wednesday Night Prayer Service
6:00 PM Worship Center
Live streaming on Facebook & YouTube
LIVE WORSHIP RESUMED!
Dear Church Family,
Throughout this season of the Coronavirus pandemic, our sure anchor has been and remains the Sovereignty of God. We know that “our God is above all gods; Whatever the LORD pleases, He does” (Psalm 135:6). We know that God “works all things after the counsel of His will” (Ephesians 1:11) and that He “works all things together” for our good and His glory (Romans 8:28-29). Knowing this, we give thanks to God for all His works – including permitting the Coronavirus to shake our world. Church family, thank you for your cooperation and gracious spirit throughout this season. You have enthusiastically embraced the ministry of our church in a much different format. For approximately two months we have worshiped online with our families in our homes. Now we face the challenge of resuming our worship gatherings together.
We need to keep in mind that the ‘normal’ we once knew is no more. We live as believers and as a church in a new normal. Already there is much about the new normal that we dislike, but it is the world in which God wants His people to glorify Him and minister His gospel. Thus, we choose to move prayerfully, joyfully, and expectantly into a whole new season of God’s will for our church. We ask for your continued gracious spirit as we move forward in a measured fashion. To comply with state government and health recommendations the following ministry adjustments are necessary for the present and hopefully will be relaxed in the not to distant future.
1. Sunday Morning Worship Services at 10:00 AM This service will be similar to the online format and will last approximately 35 to 40 minutes. We will enjoy special music selection, but will forego congregational singing. There will be no childcare available. Children and students of all ages will remain with their parents.
2. No one should feel obligated to attend the worship service – especially the aged and health compromised. Our priority is to keep you safe and others safe. We plan to offer a livestream at 10:00 AM service for those who believe it is best not to attend in person.
3. Entrance and Exit: The only two entrances/exits for the Worship Center will be the east doors facing the pecan orchard and the south-facing arch doorway near the prayer garden. Clear signs will be posted to direct your way. Doors will remain open during entrance and exit times.
4. Seating: All worshipers will occupy every other pew on the main floor level. ‘Closed’ pews will be clearly marked. Families sharing the same dwelling should sit together and maintain the ‘sixfoot rule’ of social distancing from others during the service and at all times when on campus.
5. Sanitation: Hand sanitizer will be readily available for everyone.
6. Other: We will not distribute bulletins nor pass the offering plates. Information concerning the service and church news will appear on the screens and ushers will extend offering plates to you as you exit the three main aisles of the Worship Center.
These adjustments require each of us to exercise grace and patience as we move forward. We understand this is a fluid situation which will likely call for further adjustments as we move ahead. Everyone’s flexibility and Christlike spirit will promote a joyous regathering and worship which pleases our God.
Thank you in advance,
301 East Church St.
Headland, AL 36345
SCHEDULE OF SUNDAY SERVICE 10:00 AM
There will not be childcare available. Children and students of all ages will remain with their parents.